MTARNG Network Account Requirements
If you wish to register for a MTARNG network account, this is the required training and paperwork.
The following steps are for both new accounts and the annual recertification of network accounts:
- Register in the Army Training & Certification Tracking System (ATCTS) – This is a one-time registration. This can only be done from a computer that is already part of the .mil network. https://atc.us.army.mil/iastar/index.php
- Complete the Cyber Awareness Challenge. Again, this can only be done from a computer that is already part of the .mil network. https://cs.signal.army.mil/
- While at the cs.signal.army.mil site, sign the Army IT User Agreement.
Complete the DD Form 2875 (This form must be completely filled out and DIGITALLY SIGNED by user and supervisor. Save this file to your local computer BEFORE filling out!!):
(1) Requesting User (Type of Request [Initial or Modification for Renewals], Date, and Part I completely)
(2) Supervisor (13-20b completely)
(3) Send this form to the J6 Service desk for further processing with the G2 and Information Assurance Officer. Email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The J6 Service Desk can be reached at (406) 324-3161
You must log into your network account every 30 days. If you have not logged jnto your account with 30 days, it will be suspended. If you do not contact the MT J6 service desk in a timely manner after that, your account will be deleted, and you will need to redo the requirements for a new account.